Some tiny bits of wisdom that I gleaned over the weekend.
- There is a good chance that your house keys are in your jeans pockets. Search thoroughly before panicking the rest of the world.
- Friday evening might not be the best day to clean your kitchen.
- If you don't heed to the previous point, atleast make sure that you do not have anything on the kitchen windows, before you attempt to clean it.
- If you drop something on the sunshade of the apartment below you, the easiest way to fetch it, is by using a mop to push the item down.
- There is no guarantee that the item that you pushed from the top is going to survive after the fall.
- It is okay to skip the IPL semifinals / finals and go to sleep, if you are sleep starved.
- Some kind soul will always be interested in letting their presence felt by sending an SMS close to midnight.
- If you wake up thanks to the SMS, use the opportunity to catchup on the scores before you start to snore again.
- There is a lot of chance that you will have a hang over on the Monday morning, even after three rounds of coffee. Live with it
Enjoy and have a great week ahead.
Don't worry. Life's too long.
-- Vincent Sardi, Jr.