E75 and Calendar Sync

| | Comments (0) | TrackBacks (0)

I have a convoluted synchronization setup.

A few weeks back when I was upgrading the phone firmware, the calendar synchronization broke. I got this error message.

[Y man] There was an error getting data from the phone. The synchronization may have been canceled on the phone.
Device “Y man” synchronization failed.

This seems to be a common problem but nobody seems to have found a working solution. I tried to locate the calendar database on the phone to see if deleting it would help. But could not locate the same. Was contemplating a hard reset and restore from backup when I accidentally discovered a working solution.

Calander -> Select Any date -> Options -> Delete -> Before Date. This cleans up the calendar. A synchronization after this worked. Now you know what do when your calendar sync screws up.


I'd love to go out with you, but I'm converting my calendar watch from Julian to Gregorian.

0 TrackBacks

Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: E75 and Calendar Sync.

TrackBack URL for this entry: http://balajin.net/cgi-bin/MT-5.03-en/mt-tb.cgi/356

Leave a comment

About this Entry

This page contains a single entry by balaji published on February 8, 2010 10:37 PM.

Freakonomics was the previous entry in this blog.

72nd Sree Ramanavami Celebration and Music Concerts is the next entry in this blog.

Find recent content on the main index or look in the archives to find all content.